My Biography.

The name I was given at birth is Alejandra Maria Salah Yunis. The Maria is for my mom, aunt, grandmother and great-grandmother who all have a Maria in their names. The day I was born, my grandmother and one of her friends were in the chapel at the hospital, praying. In my Nana's words, her friend told her that the minute I was born, she saw a blinding, sort of star light. That's why I sign the A's in my name as a star. I grew up as half of a whole with my twin sister, who I consider my soul mate. I also have a 4 year-old half-sister who is my angel, but also the reason of my head aches. My mother and father broke up when I was a baby, which really affected me as a kid, but made me the hard headed girl I am today. Through ages 5-12 I wanted to be a dancer-psychologist, and yes, at the same time. But when I was 14 I discovered all I wanted to do was act and perform. Dancing has been the love of my life since I can remember, and still is to this day. With a few words left, I understand why most biographies are written by old people.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts